Advantages of Spiral Piles:
- Applicable to a variety of soils: The spiral pile is an efficient
and cost-saving installation choice for ground-based mounting,
applicable to a variety of geological conditions, including spongy
soil, bedrock, swamps, and hillside over 30°.
- Applicable combination with various mounting structures: The
connections of spiral piles can be designed and adjusted according
to the customer demand.
- Installation site: Open space
- Installation angle: According to customer demands
- Applicable models: Crystal silicon and thin-film modules
- Material & Surface treatment: Q235B & Hot dip galvanized / AL6063 T5 & Anodizing
- Wind pressure: max 55m/s
- Snow pressure: max 1.5KN/m2